DANCE IN ITALY THIS SUMMER
AUGUST 10-25, 2018
REAK OUT: a dance program in Italy offers dancers a once in a lifetime experience to train, perform and explore in Italy. This two week dance intensive provides enriching cultural experiences to inspire and further develop the dance artist. Immerse yourself into the arts, food, and language of Italy. For the college, pre-professional & professional contemporary dancer. Train. Perform. Expand
This summers extraordinary collaborators include:
Amalgamate Dance Company, DAMAGEDANCE, Irene Saltarelli, SoHumanity, Triglia di Bosco and Scuola Arte e Cultura Appennino
This annual program was established in August 2015.
For the pre-professional to professional dancer
2 week summer dance program includes:
- Daily technique classes and rehearsals with Alana Marie Urda of AMALGAMATE DANCE COMPANY (NYC), essica Taylor of DAMAGEDANCE (DENVER)
- Masterclasses with Irene Saltarelli of Accademia Kataklò (ITALY) and Tanya Birl-Torres of SoHumanity (NYC).
- Outside performance in Italy
- 2 excursions to discover the region (Urbino and Pesaro)
- Italian Language Classes (3)
- Italian Cooking Class & Dinner